海的臆想

海的臆想 The Fantasy of the Sea 李敏勇 詞|石青如 曲
樂曲開頭以無伴奏人聲建築出一個房間的雛形,帶入之後詩句中的孤寂,孤寂在海的聲音中幻化成回憶,海水、海浪帶起的記憶又沖刷回去,是夢是醒?
佇房間裡
In this room
我掛著一幅故鄉的海景
I am hanging up a seascape from my hometown.
睏去了後會當聽到海的聲音
So that I will hear the sound of the sea as I sleep.
寂靜的暗暝
In the silent night
海的聲音真響亮
The sound of the sea roars
叫著我的童年彼款記憶
Calling up my childhood memories
佇沙灘等待海水
I was waiting at the beach for the water
海水也擦無去
To fade but not wiped away.
佇夢的內面
In my dream
海拍著咾咕石
The sea pats the coral stone.
白色的海湧照著月娘光
While the white waves reflected the light of the moon,
在拍著我的心
Like it was caressing my heart.

Пікірлер: 2

  • @Acabella227
    @Acabella2272 жыл бұрын

    💕

  • @changwenyao3824
    @changwenyao38242 жыл бұрын

    Beautiful sound. Not enough understanding of the song

Келесі