The ultimate in hand-eye coordination, lets see you do this...
it is real, the amount of training he had to go through is incredible. when you have pushed your body to the maximum. You get amazing results
He didn't die from a gun. He had an allergic reaction to pills he took for a headache. His son Brandon died from a blank firing gun.
Think I read that it was from a rubber bullet commonly used on the set - that struck him in the heart?
@@charliemurphy3529 Wadding from a blank.
:42 Nobody double-teams Bruce Lee!
it is absolutely real.
It makes me furious that he died because of a gun. -_-