Is the Used Motorcycle Market Starting to Correct Itself?
In today's episode;
- Are used motorcycle prices starting to become more sensible?
- What’s the best motorcycle for for shorter riders?
- How long after the warranty should a bike manufacturer offer a good will gesture?
- The Suzuki Hayabusa at 200mph
- The original hypersports tourers (the Kawasaki ZZR1100 and the Honda Super Blackbird)
- 2,000 miles through Germany on a Royal Enfield Interceptor
- 1970s and 80s Bikers
- Bike of the Week (Yamaha XSR700)
Bikes discussed this week:
Honda Blackbird, Kawasaki ZZR1100, Yamaha XSR700, BMW GS1200, Royal Enfield Interceptor, Suzuki Hayabusa
Please do leave a comment and share your thoughts. If you've got a story, insight or pictures to share, you can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
My other KZread channel: @FreddieDobbs
2:50: Is the Used Motorcycle Market Starting to Correct Itself?
6:19: A Low, Light Bike
8:20: When Does a Manufacturer’s Goodwill Period End?
12:00: The Mighty Hayabusa
17:30: The Original Hypersports Tourers
21:27: 2,000 Miles on an Interceptor through Germany
29:37: 1970s and 80’s Bikers
32:15: Bike off the Week: Yamaha XSR700